No matter what industry you work in, one thing is certain: We are in an age of great transformation. This is why we chose the theme of the 12th annual Women In Leadership Conference to be “EVOLVE.”
But what does this mean for the conference? For you as an individual? For your organization?
To EVOLVE means to adapt and thrive even when exploring the unknown. Nobody knows that better than women. Individuals, families, organizations, and communities need to EVOLVE. Under this theme, speakers from across the country will examine what it means for women to balance careers, personal life, health, and wellness and grow in the process, and how we can help organizations and individuals EVOLVE through culture, policies, and procedures. Check out our agenda for this year’s conference.
Evolving means continually developing and refining their skills, knowledge, and perspectives. It requires an openness to new ideas and a willingness to challenge long-held beliefs and assumptions. It is essential to recognize that growth and development are not one-time events but a continual ongoing that requires ongoing effort and commitment.
Whether the changes in your life or organization include modifying processes to stay ahead of technology challenges or adjusting company culture to increase transparency and meet employees’ needs — leaders are looking for ways to EVOLVE. Because evolving means keeping your organizations, products, and services relevant in today’s marketplace.
So mark April 25 on your calendar and reserve your tickets for this year’s Women In Leadership Conference.
This full-day conference provides inspiring keynote speakers and expert panel discussions that give business leaders an edge in today’s fast-changing competitive landscape. The conference sessions provide the opportunity to network, motivate, inspire and build leadership skills immediately applicable to enhance professional success.
- SHARE: Share your experience, raise awareness of your work and get valuable feedback from a community of leaders, professionals, and policymakers.
- LEARN: From leading experts in leadership, empowerment of women, diversity, inclusion, and more.
- CONNECT: Network with global stakeholders, make new friends, and find collaborators for your projects.
- NETWORK: Unparalleled opportunity to meet and network with other influential women strengthening your professional and personal connections.
- TEAM BUILDING: Investment for your company, when companies invest in the development of their staff, employees often feel a deeper connection to the company.
- GET INSPIRED: Gain insights and inspiration from our top-notch lineup of speakers.
EVOLVE: Take what you have learned and apply it to your organization to take it to the next level.