Our 2019 speakers will discuss essential leadership skills grounded in research with a special look at how we can PIVOT and switch gears without taking a step back.This year’s event is relevant to professionals, students, influential entrepreneurs, senior executives, and CEOs who want to lead at the highest level! View All 2019 Speakers
Women in Leadership Conference
We are pleased to invite you to the 10th Annual Women in Leadership Conference PIVOT on April 18, 2019 at Cox Convention Center in downtown OKC.
The Women in Leadership Conference is a one-day professional and personal development event that provides a unique blend of interactive learning with actionable tips, access to high-level networking and transformational talks from global business leaders.
Change is certain in today’s environment of innovation and disruption. Those who remain agile and have the ability to adapt their thinking and behavior possess a critical skill for team members and employers.
A Pivot can result from a disruptive event or positive life change such as birth of a child, graduation, job loss or divorce. It can also come from a restless awareness that it is time for a change and be an inspired and committed decision to move in a different direction.
A strategic pivot process generates an opportunity for discovery, learning and growth.
We are pleased to present to you a day of active learning designed to “navigate your next” with confidence and aligned with your path and purpose. Learn from expert voices to effectively lead through change.
Please join us and register now for an experience in personal and professional growth uniquely designed for you.
Why You Should Attend:
- Demonstrate your commitment to the development and advancement of women in leadership roles in your organization and the community.
- Network with high-level professionals and make valuable business connections
- Gain valuable insights from executives and business academics.
- Discover your unique talents & how to use them.
- Advance your personal growth, motivation, inspiration, and learn cutting-edge ideas
- Earn CPEs. The conference is approved for 6 RL, RPL or CPL CEUs with AAPL and 5.5 CLEs with Oklahoma Bar Association.
Special arrangements have been made with the Renaissance OKC Hotel for conference participants and guests of the Women in Leadership Conference. Make your arrangements by March 18, 2019!
Legal Counsel, University of Central Oklahoma
BBA Marketing, OCU Meinders School of Business
Penny Mills Voss
Vice President of Development, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation