2018 speakers will discuss issues relevant to professionals, influential entrepreneurs, senior executives, CEOs, and you!
Women in Leadership Conference
The Women in Leadership Conference is a professional and personal development event that offers enhanced leadership training, high-level networking and inspirational talks from global business leaders. The annual conference provides the opportunity for the next generation of senior leaders to learn from talented speakers and connect through bold conversation on critical topics.
The 9th Annual Women in Leadership Conference is April 12, 2018 at Cox Convention Center in downtown OKC. The conference theme is THRIVE and includes topics on Women in STEM, Championing Others, Leadership Advancement Strategies that Work, and others.
While the conference has always been open to women and men, the time is right to actively engage MEN to be involved in learning and leading a change by becoming a champion of women in leadership through their attendance, the support of others’ attendance, and an appeal to their network to be supporters of this event.
For years, organizations have made the Women in Leadership Conference a key event for professional development with hundreds of business leaders benefitting from this exclusive learning experience.
Please join us and register now for an experience in personal and professional growth uniquely designed for you.
Why You Should Attend:
– Demonstrate your commitment to the development and advancement of women in leadership roles in your organization and the community
– Gain valuable insights from executives and business academics
– Discover your unique talents & how to use them
– Gain personal growth ideas, motivation, inspiration, and access to cutting-edge ideas
– Network among your peers and make valuable business connections
– Earn CPEs. The conference is approved for 6 CLEs by the OBA.
Devin Murphy, BBA Marketing, OCU Meinders School of Business