Come hear this year’s high-level executives from top brands discuss issues relevant to professionals, influential entrepreneurs, senior executives, CEOs, and you!
Women in Leadership Conference
We are excited to invite you to the 7th Annual Women in Leadership Conference on April 20 at the Cox Convention Center in downtown Oklahoma City.
The Women in Leadership Conference is a one-day professional and personal development event that offers enhanced leadership training, high-level networking and inspirational talks from global business leaders. The annual conference provides the opportunity for the next generation of senior leaders to learn live from talented speakers and connect through bold conversation on critical topics.
The 2016 event features presentations on how to build a better professional network, art of successful negotiation, leadership gender differences, power of body language, critical thinking strategies, and other rich topics.
For years, organizations have made the Women in Leadership Conference a key event for professional development with hundreds of business leaders benefitting from this exclusive learning experience. Enroll now for an experience in personal and professional growth uniquely designed for you.
Why You Should Attend
– Discover your unique talents and how to use them
– Hear valuable insights from executives and business academics
– Get access to cutting-edge ideas
– Gain personal growth ideas, motivation, and inspiration
– Network among your peers and make valuable business connections
– Earn CPEs – The Conference is approved for 8.5 CLE Credits with the OBA
Devin Murphy, BBA Marketing, OCU Meinders School of Business