2017 speakers will discuss issues relevant to professionals, influential entrepreneurs, senior executives, CEOs, and you!
Women in Leadership Conference
The Women in Leadership Conference is a professional and personal development event that offers enhanced leadership training, high-level networking and inspirational talks from global business leaders. The annual conference provides the opportunity for the next generation of senior leaders to learn from talented speakers and connect through bold conversation on critical topics.
The 2017 conference theme was GAME CHANGERS and included topics on Storytelling, Climbing the Career Ladder, Executive Presence, Getting to the Truth and others.
Preparations are underway for the 2018 Women in Leadership Conference scheduled for April 12, 2018 at Cox Convention Center in downtown OKC. Please mark your calendars now to join us next spring. We’d love to have you.
For years, organizations have made the Women in Leadership Conference a key event for professional development with hundreds of business leaders benefitting from this exclusive learning experience. Enroll now for an experience in personal and professional growth uniquely designed for you.
Why You Should Attend
– Demonstrate your commitment to the development and advancement of women in leadership roles in your organization and the community
– Gain valuable insights from executives and business academics
– Discover your unique talents & how to use them
– Gain personal growth ideas, motivation, inspiration, and access to cutting-edge ideas
– Network among your peers and make valuable business connections
– Earn CPEs. The conference is approved for 8.5 CLEs by the OBA.
Devin Murphy, BBA Marketing, OCU Meinders School of Business